* remember that you have used the Website before, that’s to taylor better your experience on the website, allow you to navigate the Website more quickly and easily,
* allow you to navigate the Website more quickly and easily,
* remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the Website,
* store your preferences,
* customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website for you, and
* collect statistical information about how you use the Website so that we can improve the Website.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website.
Our cookies will be used for:
* Essential session management: recognising when a visitor to the Website has visited before. This allows us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the Website and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get. We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our services.
* Performance and measurement: collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the Website so that we can improve the Website and learn which parts are most popular to visitors. We have a legitimate interest in using any personal information collected through performance and measurement cookies, so that we can constantly improve our Platform and our services.